Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
Pharmacy technician led blood monitoring enhances safety and frees up pharmacists and clinicians
- At: Glasgow (Scotland) (2018)
- Type: Poster
- By: ST.CLAIR JONES, Anja (BSUH, Pharmacy)
- Co-author(s): Anja St.Clair Jones: Pharmacy, BSUH, Brighton, United Kingdom
Angela Packham: Pharmacy, BSUH, Brighton, United Kingdom
BackgroundPharmacy services are increasingly involved in the management of patients with chronic diseases. The well-established integrated gastroenterology pharmacy service1 was extended by the addition of a pharmacy technician.
The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
- Provide a blood monitoring service for immunosuppressant therapies
- Manage infusion preparation in the
Last update 4 October 2019