Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
HOW THE SOCIAL MEDIA GENERATION LEARN?
- In: Poster Session
- At: Düsseldorf (Germany) (2015)
- Type: Poster
- By: MORRISSEY, Hana (Charles Darwin University, Pharmacy Theme, DARWIN, Australia)
- Co-author(s): Hana Morrissey
Our aim was to answer the following questions
The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
- Does engaging students in the learning process, affect knowledge retention or improve achievement?
- Is students’ confidence boosted, when they are part of the assessment experience, and when their energy is directed to mastering knowledge rather than just passing another assessment?
- Should we continue to
Last update 4 October 2019