Immunomodulators and/or probiotics as adjunctive therapy for eradication of h.pylori and improvement of immune system in peptic ulcer disease
- In: SUBMITTED ORALS on Wednesday, 16 April 2014, 14:30-15:30
- At: PSWC, Melbourne (Australia) (2014)
- Type: Presentation
- By: KUGHAN, Govinden (Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, General and Clinical Pharmacology, Nizhny novgorod, Russian Federation)
- Co-author(s): Kuzin, Vladimir (Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny novgorod, Russian Federation)
Dugina, Valentina (Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny novgorod, Russian Federation)
Appearance of widespread antibiotic-resistant strains of H.Pylori (HP) causes more difficulty in eradication and reduced efficiency of current schemes of treatment.
1. To investigate the influence of immunomodulators of different pharmacological groups and Lactic acid bacteria and Bifidobacteria complexes (Probiotics) in.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.