Investigating G.P. and community pharmacist opinion on extension of the role of the pharmacist and inter-professional communication in the community setting in Ireland.
- In: F24 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Social and Administrative Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 5 September 2013, 12:15-13:45
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: MCCARTHY, Suzanne (University College Cork, School of Pharmacy, Cork, Ireland)
- Co-author(s): Moore, T. (University College Cork, Cork, Ireland)
Inter-professional relationships in the community setting are evolving with the changing of roles and responsibilities. This research aims to gain insight into communication between general practitioners (G.P.s) and pharmacists and to evaluate opinion on extension of the role of the pharmacist...
A self-completed questionnaire was developed from the The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.