The use of Smart Phone Applications (Apps) in community pharmacy practice.
- In: F22 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Community Pharmacy Section on Wednesday, 4 September 2013, 14:00-17:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: JOHNSTONE, Fionnuala (Royal College of Surgeons, Pharmacy, Dublin, Ireland)
- Co-author(s): Lynch (Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland)
Flood (Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland)
There is a direct relationship between rates of medication non-adherence and the complexity of treatment regimens. mHealth, the use of mobile technology in the delivery of healthcare may help improve levels of adherence. mHealth is increasingly accessible due to the wide use of smart phones (currently over 50% of the Irish population).
The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.