Are patients obey advice and recommendation about using medicines given by pharmacists?
- In: D12 - Practitioners' day (part 2) on Wednesday, 7 September 2011, 14:00-16:00
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: ZIVANOVIC, Snezana (Pharmacy Uzice, Uzice, Serbia)
- Co-author(s): Udovicic, Sanja (Pharmacy Uzice, Uzice, Serbia)
Sindjic, Marijana (Pharmacy Uzice, Uzice, Serbia)
Djuric, Gordana (Pharmacy Uzice, Uzice, Serbia)
Poznanovic, Jasmina (Pharmacy Uzice, Uzice, Serbia)
INTRODUCTION: It is questionable if patients understand and obey advice and recommendation on keeping and use medicines given by pharmacists. Alltogether with doctors and nurses of primary health care sistem, the team of pharmacist from the Pharmacy Uzice visited 70 patients older than 60 who live in Uzice...
AIM: Research was conducted with the aim The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.