Low dose drug and lubricant quantification in powder blends by near infrared spectroscopy
- In: J8 - Competition - Short Oral Communications of the FIP Industrial Pharmacy Section on Tuesday, 6 September 2011, 14:15-16:45
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: MARTINEZ, Lizbeth (University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland)
- Co-author(s): Liesum, Lorenz (Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland)
Betz, Gabriele (University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland)
Blending is a fundamental but critical process in the manufacture of solid dosage forms, especially for the formulations containing low dose drugs. Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy has shown a great potential in real-time monitoring of powder blending processes...
The aim of this study was to predict the low load components (drug and lubricant) in a The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.