Pharmacist prescribers continuing professional development needs
- In: D21 - Short oral communications of the Academic Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 8 September 2011, 14:10-16:40
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: HODSON, Karen (Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom)
- Co-author(s): Moore, Sarah (Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom)
Pharmacists have been prescribing in Wales since 2004, and whilst it is their responsibility to maintain their competence, concerns were expressed in 2009 about a lack of continuing professional development (CPD) provision for them. The aim of this study was to identify the CPD requirements for pharmacists in South-East Wales. Ethics approval was.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.