Community pharmacy based weight management programs. success but room for improvement: a pilot study.
- In: G21 - Practitioners' Day (Part 2) on Wednesday, 3 September 2008, 14:00-17:15
- At: Basel (Switzerland) (2008)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: RIECK, Allison (University of Western Australia, Business School, Perth, Australia)
- Co-author(s): Leeder, Melinda (School of Biomedical, Biochemical and Chemical Sciences, University of Western, Australia)
Clifford, Rhonda (School of Biomedical, Biochemical and Chemical Sciences, University of Western, Australia)
Introduction: Obesity is a worldwide epidemic. Australian community pharmacy has recently become more involved in treating obesity with the availability of more evidence based products. The predominant weight management programs being utilised are partial meal replacement programs delivered by a pharmacy assistant. Aims: To investigate: •.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.