A new method of storage and presentation of drug information by a mobile music player
- In: G6 - ICT Showcase: IT Solutions in Pharmacy Practice on Monday, 1 September 2008, 14:30-15:45
- At: Basel (Switzerland) (2008)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: KOICHIRO, Takanaka (Niigata University of Pharmacy & Applied Life Sciences, Niigata, Japan)
- Co-author(s): Uno, Kanako (Niigata University of Pharmacy & Applied Life Sciences, Niigata, Japan)
Asakura, Toshinari (Niigata University of Pharmacy & Applied Life Sciences, Niigata, Japan)
To provide drug information for patients and medical stuffs, we investigated a usefulness of portable music player as a tool. An iPod® which is currently and most widely used as portable music player has been employed as a storage and presentation tool of medical information. After rearrange of the informations based on the package inserts of.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.