Verapamil hydrochloride microspheres for potential topical applications
- In: G37 - Manufacturing and good manufacturing practice IPS (part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-11:45
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: LABOUTA, Hagar Ibrahim (Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria, Egypt)
- Co-author(s): El-Khordagui, Labiba A. (Faculty of Pharmacy, ALEXANDRIA, Egypt)
Verapamil HCl (VRP), a calcium channel blocker, is used as an anti-hypertensive agent. Recently, topical use in conditions such as Peyronie's disease, wounds, burns, hypertrophic scars and keloids have evolved. However, skin-irritation on recurrent application was reported. A delivery system would reduce skin irritation, photodegradation, and.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.