Role of Undergraduate Pharmacy Institute in TB Care and Control Programme in India
- At: Buenos Aires (Argentina) (2016)
- Type: Poster
- By: GHARAT, Manjiri (Indian Pharmaceutical Association and Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, Pharmacy, Ulhasnagar, India)
- Co-author(s): Manjiri Sandeep Gharat:|Sunil Chavan:Pharmacy,Prin.K M Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic,Ulhasnagar,India|Chandir Achhra:Pharmacy,Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic,Ulhasnagar,India
India has the highest burden of tuberculosis (TB) in the world with over 2 million active TB cases every year. Although much progress has been made in TB control, TB incidence is still not declining.
Therefore following initiatives were taken.
1) Training of Students as TB advocates: Training of undergraduate pharmacy students
2) Training of.. The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.