Assessment of the clinical and economic outcomes of pharmacy interventions on drug-related problems
- In: G22 - Practitioners' Day CPS: Forum II (Part 2) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 13:00-15:00
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: WESTERLUND, Tommy (Apoteket AB, Helsingborg, Sweden)
- Co-author(s): Marklund, Bertil (Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden)
Introduction: Many patients do not get the intended beneficial effect from their treatment, due to drug-related problems (DRPs) causing both unnecessary suffering and huge costs to society resulting from extra doctorsâ€™ visits and hospitalizations. Pharmacy practitioners have a key responsibility in responding to the problems but more knowledge.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.