Evaluation for adequacy of information on the labels of over the counter (OTC) drugs
- In: D11 - Practitioners' day (part 1) on Wednesday, 7 September 2011, 09:30-12:00
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: RAMA KRISHNA CHAITANYA, Aluri (Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal, India)
- Co-author(s): Doddapaneni, Sahiti (MCOPS, Manipal University, Manipal, India)
Background: The usage of OTC drugs is popular becuase they are generally well tolerated and useful . However, Adequate Information on the labels or package inserts of OTC medications is essential for the consumer for effective and safe use. The use of these medications with inadequate labelling information could lead to morbidity and adverse.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019