Academic detailing as a source of medicine information to the primary healthcare providers: study from a district of Nepal
- In: D4 - Current Issues Session - Vulnerable populations on Tuesday, 6 September 2011, 09:00-11:45
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: KHANAL, Saval (Department of Pharmacy, Sunsari Technical College, Dharan, Nepal)
- Co-author(s): Mohamed Ibrahim, Mohamed Izham (College of Pharmacy, Qassim University, Buraidah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia)
Objective: To study the impact of academic detailing on childhood diarrhoea treatment among the primary healthcare providers in Banke district of Nepal...
Materials and Methods: A prospective interventional study was conducted among the 235 randomly sampled primary healthcare providers in Banke district of Nepal. Four series of academic detailing The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019