Pharmacist prescribers continuing professional development needs
- In: D21 - Short oral communications of the Academic Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 8 September 2011, 14:10-16:40
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: HODSON, Karen (Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom)
- Co-author(s): Moore, Sarah (Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom)
Pharmacists have been prescribing in Wales since 2004, and whilst it is their responsibility to maintain their competence, concerns were expressed in 2009 about a lack of continuing professional development (CPD) provision for them. The aim of this study was to identify the CPD requirements for pharmacists in South-East Wales. Ethics approval was.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019