Prevalence and nature of hospital prescription errors and deficiencies
- In: D11 - Practitioners' day (part 1) on Wednesday, 7 September 2011, 09:30-12:00
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: ANDERSEN, Tina Hoby (Association of Danish Pharmacies, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Co-author(s): SÃ¸ndergaard, Birthe (Association of Danish Pharmacies, Copenhagen, Denmark)
Background: The pharmacies in Denmark are lawfully obligated to correct prescription errors and deficiencies (EAD) when dispensing medicine. It is the pharmacies perception that a large amount of hospital prescriptions have EADs and do not conform to formulary guidelines. In order to understand the frequency, nature and severity of these.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019