The contribution of community pharmacy to improving the public’s health: 2004-7.
- In: G21 - Practitioners' Day (Part 2) on Wednesday, 3 September 2008, 14:00-17:15
- At: Basel (Switzerland) (2008)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: ANDERSON, Claire Wynn (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- Co-author(s): Blenkinsopp, Alison (Keele University, United Kingdom)
Armstrong, Miriam (PharmacyHealthLink, United Kingdom)
A review of evidence published in peer-reviewed journals between 2004 and 2007 on the contribution of community pharmacy to improving the public’s health was conducted. This review commissioned by the Department of Health in England adds to the evidence identified from our two previous reviews covering the periods 1990-2001 and 2001-2004. In total.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.