Transform pharmacists into leading frontline healthcare professionals
- In: G22 - Practitioners' Day CPS: Forum II (Part 2) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 13:00-15:00
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: DIVAKAR(KONERU), Kalyani (Acharya&B.M Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India)
- Co-author(s): Goli, Divakar (Acharya&B.M Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India)
'Public Health is the effort organized by society to protect, promote, and restore the peopleâ€™s health. The programs, services, and institutions involved emphasize the prevention of disease and the health needs of the population as a whole.'(l) Pharmacy has been recognized as one of the most untapped resources available to support, educate,.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.