Factors contributing to the challenges facing community pharmacy collaborations
- In: G13 - Practitioners' Day CPS: Forum I (Part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-10:45
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: BONNARENS, Joseph (Pacific University School of Pharmacy, Hillsboro, Oregon, United States of America)
- Co-author(s): Mott, David (University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America)
In the U.S., when collaboration is discussed regarding community pharmacy, the first thought is usually in regards to physicians. While the issues of collaborative practice agreements between community pharmacy and physicians are critical to the profession and there is steady growth in this arena, collaboration also refers to a variety of other.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.