Partnership between the Ordre national des pharmaciens and the French medicines agency (afssaps) to inform pharmacists and the public on the risks of counterfeit medicines
- In: G21 - Practitioners' Day CPS: Forum II (Part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-10:00
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: PARROT, Jean (Ordre national des Pharmaciens, Paris, France)
- Co-author(s): Marimbert, Jean (Afssaps, Saint Denis, France)
BACKGROUND: Counterfeit medicines have been a growing issue for many years in developing countries and they are now hitting developed countries such as Northern America and Europe. The last European Union Customs statistics have demonstrated an increase in the seizure of counterfeit medicines. In France, no counterfeit medicine has been.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.