Colon targeting of mebeverine hydrochloride from ph dependent release tablet formulations
- In: G37 - Manufacturing and good manufacturing practice IPS (part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-11:45
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: EL GAMAL, S.S. (Pharmaceutics Depart.,Fac. of Pharmacy, Alexandria, Egypt)
- Co-author(s): Naggar, V.F. (Pharmaceutics Depart.,Fac. of Pharmacy, Alexandria, Egypt)
Sokar, M.S. (Pharmaceutics Depart.,Fac. of Pharmacy, Alexandria, Egypt)
The selective delivery of drugs to the colon has attracted much interest recently not only for the local treatment of variety of colonic diseases but also for systemic absorption of some drugs. As a site of delivery, colon offers a near neutral pH, reduced digestive enzymatic activity, a long transit time and an increased responsiveness to.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.