Effect of formulation and route of administration on the bioavailability of recombinant hirudin
- In: G37 - Manufacturing and good manufacturing practice IPS (part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-11:45
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: LIU, Yu (Peking University, Beijing, China)
- Co-author(s): Zhang, Qiang (Peking University, Beijing, China)
The objective of our research was to study the effect of formulation and route of administration on the bioavailability of recombinant hirudin variant-2 (rHV2). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of recombinant hirudin variant-2 (rHV2) which is an antithrombotic polypeptide were compared for four non-parenteral administration routes,.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.