Guidelines for Oral Presenters
- Final scheduling of your presentation is indicated in the final programme.
Please, check the website and the final programme in the delegates' bag for any last-minute changes.
- The time allotted to your presentation includes 5 minutes for discussion.
The session chair person(s) will see to it that your allotted speaking time is not exceeded and that adequate time for questions and answers remains.
- The title of your presentation in the final programme will be identical to the title of your abstract.
- The names and affiliations of all contributing authors and any grants received in regard of the work described may be acknowledged at the end of your presentation.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB memory stick.
In case you plan a PowerPoint presentation, the format should be suitable for PowerPoint version 2002.
- Should you wish to check your presentation in advance, please go to the Press room (Speakers Room).
There is staff in the room to assist you.
- Please report to your session room 30 minutes prior to the start of your session.
In the morning this means at 08:30 and in the afternoon 13:30 hours.
You need to hand over your presentation on your USB memory stick to the technician.
The technician will load your presentation on the laptop.
Please be reminded that neither slide nor overhead projection is possible.